Continuous Improvement Supervisor
Ensure the implementation of Continuous Improvement programs under the CI manager by carrying out the analysis process and making a joint design and implementation together with all departments for program and the department KPI achievement.
- Having minimum 5 years of experiences in production area
- Familiar with GMP standard
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and organizational skills
- Broad knowledge of Operational Excellent theories and implementation
- Ready to assist and commit to customer as well as corporation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate with senior management and peers
- Collaborate with another department
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Have a good English skill both oral & written
- Have a good communication skills
- Support the KPI Department related to continuous improvement to be achieved
- Cost saving program together with related departments
- Project development and implementation
- Organization development
- Continuous Improvement to support manufacturing processes and achievements
Insterested? Apply now!
Terms & Conditions
I understand that PT Taisho Pharmaceuticals Indonesia, Tbk. (the “Company”) needs to collect and use my personal data, whether currently available in the Company’s database or provided by me or obtained by the Company in the future (including but not limited to, data provided by me in my application when joining the Company, or relating to my medical record/history, salary, benefits, tax, training, family member) for human resources department, insurance matters, corporate actions, applications and registrations with government and other public agencies, and to disclose my personal data to relevant third parties and group companies (in other countries) where necessary. I agree to at all-time update my personal data by contacting human resources department.
I agree that the Company may also collect and use my personal data for assessment and training programmes organised by the Company and/or its group companies (in other countries).
The Company respects your privacy and assures that your personal data will be kept confidential.
I hereby give my acknowledgement and consent to the Company to keep, use and disclose my personal data for the purpose as mentioned above and for any other relevant needs in the future.I agree