Head of Sales and Promotion
Achieving company sales performance and growth by establishing the strategy to optimize distributor and sub distributor, account partnership, trade promotion strategy, digital channel, go to market for new opportunities and managing complexity of sales execution of sales process and sales force team
- Bachelor Degree preferable from pharmacy, open with any general management background
- Having 5 years of experience in a position of National Wide Sales Leader in pharmaceutical industry (preferable OTC)
- Broad knowledge and experience in Distribution management, Account partnership management & Sales strategy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive for result and strategic thinking
- Demonstrate ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- A business acumen partnered with a good understanding of pharmaceutical business and organization
- Establish trade promotions strategy, discount budget management, negotiate with all pareto key accounts which include distributor, sub-distributor and channel key account management (hospital, modern trade, pharmacy chain, wholesale pharma/drugstore), e-commerce and institution to achieve company sales target.
- Leverage distributor partnership which includes evaluate and optimize the performance of distributor, sub-distributor and channel management for product availability/visibility, active outlet coverage, customer loyalty, and trading term.
- Achieve sales growth by identifying opportunities of new market, new customer and territory and develop go to market strategy.
- To optimize the implementation of marketing campaign and activities across the branches in accordance with Taisho Pharmaceutical Indonesia & GP Pharma code of conduct.
- Lead and direct sales management team (Key Account, Regional Sales and Sales Operations Management managers) to manage the complex operational of sales force team, to boost team spirit, motivation, discipline and improve selling capability.
- Build Digital channel through developing e-commerce sales (b2b and b2c) and performing the necessary transformation.
- Be the company culture ambassador for 4C core competency as well as for compliance and company/industry code of conduct.
Insterested? Apply now!
Terms & Conditions
I understand that PT Taisho Pharmaceuticals Indonesia, Tbk. (the “Company”) needs to collect and use my personal data, whether currently available in the Company’s database or provided by me or obtained by the Company in the future (including but not limited to, data provided by me in my application when joining the Company, or relating to my medical record/history, salary, benefits, tax, training, family member) for human resources department, insurance matters, corporate actions, applications and registrations with government and other public agencies, and to disclose my personal data to relevant third parties and group companies (in other countries) where necessary. I agree to at all-time update my personal data by contacting human resources department.
I agree that the Company may also collect and use my personal data for assessment and training programmes organised by the Company and/or its group companies (in other countries).
The Company respects your privacy and assures that your personal data will be kept confidential.
I hereby give my acknowledgement and consent to the Company to keep, use and disclose my personal data for the purpose as mentioned above and for any other relevant needs in the future.I agree